Enrollment Services - Forms for Students

Here are listed some of the Admissions, Advising, and Financial Aid forms students may need. Some of the forms are PDF FILLABLE FORMS. When this is indicated, you may fill out the form online and print a paper copy when you have finished entering information. To complete the process, a paper copy of this fillable form must be submitted to the appropriate office by mail, fax, or in person. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF files.
Get a free version of Acrobat Reader:  Get Adobe Acrobat Reader

Financial Aid Forms

BOGW - BOARD OF GOVENOR'S FEE WAIVER (2014-2015) espanol 2014-2015
California Dream Act Application or AB540 - (former CA resident - see form for details)

FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid

Financial Aid Terms and Conditions 2014-2015 must be submitted by ALL Financial Aid students.

Request an IRS Tax Return Transcript or paper request 4506-T
Verification Worksheet - Independent Students (2014-2015)
Verification Worksheet - Dependent Students (2014-2015)
Parent Low Income Statement (2014-2015)
Student Low Income Statement (2014-2015)
Determination of Independent Status (2014-2015)
School Completion Status - Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
Record/Information Release
Appeal for Reinstatement: Academic Progress or Over Units

Forms for Enrollment Services, advising & academics

Add/Drop Form

Academic Renewal Petition

Academic Reinstatement Petition

Application for Admission
Articulation Request Form

Assessment Report Request (PDF fillable )

Athletic Trial Study Forms

Audit Application

BOGW - Board of Governors Fee Waiver for SUMMER (2013-2014) for FALL & SPRING (2014-2015)
California Dream Act Application
Catalog Rights Worksheet 

Certification Request for CSUGE/IGETC (PDF fillable )

Change of Student Information Request
Change of Student Status
Community Education Registration see COS Extension Enrollment/Registration Form (PDF fillable)

Complete Withdrawal Form

Course Challenge Application

Course Repeat Request

Enrollment Limit Petition 

Enrollment/Registration Form
Extension Classes Enrollment/Registration form (PDF fillable)
Extenuating Circumstances Petition
Late Add Permit
Overlapping Classes Permit
OIT Exchange Permit request
Petition for Certificate
Petition for Refund
Petition To Challenge A Prerequisite
Petition for Pass/No Pass
Petition To Enroll in Over 18 Units
Petition To Graduate (Associate Degree)
Petition To Modify a Requirement for an Associate Degree or Certificate
Record/Information Release
Registration Form see Enrollment/Registration Form
Residency FAQ ,Directions, and Application
Student Educational Plan Worksheet
SOU Exchange Permit request
Transcript Evaluation - Nursing Program
Transcript Request Form (to Order an Official COS Transcript)
Schedule Planning Sheet