The college maintains an academic transcript for every COS student. Transcripts are legal documents and your privacy rights as a student are protected under the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. Therefore, COS will release a copy of these records upon receiving a written request from the student, including signature.
Policy Regarding Issue of Transcripts:
1. Your first two transcripts are free. Additional transcript fees are: $5.00 per official (transcripts will be processed in a 24-72 hours business day period); $20.00 per Emergency or On-Demand copy (processed while you wait)
2. All transcript fees MUST BE PAID AT TIME OF REQUEST.
3. Transcripts are NOT issued until ALL outstanding accounts with COS are paid.
1) in Navigator from the Student tab or
2) in person at the Enrollment Services Office or
3) by mail (to the Enrollment Services Office, 800 College Avenue, Weed, CA 96094) or
4) by FAX (530-938-5367)
Please note that grades, transcripts, diplomas and registration privileges or any combination thereof, shall be withheld from any student or former student who has failed to pay a financial obligation due to COS. This could include, but is not limited to:non-payment of fees, library fines, defaulted emergency loans, or returned checks. Any item or items withheld shall be released when the student satisfactorily meets the financial obligation.