How to Apply

  • Complete a CARE application (included with EOPS application) and submit to the EOPS/CARE Office in Eddy Hall 3.
  • Students must be in the EOPS program to be able to apply for CARE.
  • Supply documentation of CalWORKs or TANF eligibility (pick up an agency certification form in the EOPS/CARE Office and have your Human Services worker complete and return the form.) 
  • Eligible program participants must attend a CARE orientation and sign a Student Agreement Contract before services can be received.