How to apply for EOPS
- Applications are now closed for the Fall 2014 semester.
Besides completing and submitting the EOPS application, you MUST complete the following steps:
- Take the assessment tests (COMPASS) for math, reading, and writing in the assessment center (Counseling Services Office) before applying to EOPS (first-time college students only).
- Obtain transcripts of any college(s) attended including College of the Siskiyous before Fall 1990 (if applicable).
Submit a copy of these transcripts with the completed EOPS application.
- Register in 12 or more units.
- Submit a Board of Governor's Enrollment Fee Waiver Application (BOGG) with your registration form when you register for your classes in the Enrollment Services Office (must qualify).
- Complete (recommended) a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your application to Eddy Hall by mail as early as possible, along with necessary transcripts and a printout of your schedule. Incomplete applications will be mailed back to you.
Eligible program participants must attend an EOPS orientation and sign a Mutual Responsibility Contract before services can be received.
BACK TO TOP