What academic support will MESA provide to me?
MESA has many services for MESA students that will help you be more successful in your classes. Some of these include:
- Use of the study center and computers
- MESA Center hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Academic Excellence Workshops (AEW)
- AEWs are an organized study group run by someone who will provide you with skill building practice problems. By attending these sessions, you will know the material for your class inside and out!
- Organized study sessions
- Book loan program
- Counseling (educational, career, and personal)
- Academic advising and educational planning
- Advising appointments can be made at any time during the year. These appointments can be for updating an education plan, researching 4- year colleges, scheduling classes, talking about personal issues or issues with an instructor, etc. Contact Eddy Hall staff to schedule an appointment.
- Assistance in the transfer process
- Scholarship and transfer assistance
- Faculty Sponsors who can help you with your classes and career related information
BACK TO TOP