College of the Siskiyous Web
Getting Started on the College of the Siskiyous
- If you have not already, please fill out the Web Space Request Form to have a web area set up for your department, course pages, or organization. If you just need to report a broken link on the website, please write to weblinks.
- We will grant the necessary rights and mappings to
the web folder that you are responsible for. We will inform you
that your access has been granted and tell you how to get into your
area. Contact us if you have
questions or haven't received a response in 24 hours.
- Use an HTML editor to create your course pages or write to our weblinks e-mail for assistance with setup of departmental areas. If you would like a copy
of Contribute or Dreamweaver installed on your computer for this purpose, please submit a Tech Services HelpDesk Request.
- Save your pages to the appropriate web folder. Please be sure to post only those pages you want the general
public to see.
- Send a message to Weblinks to let us know your pages are ready to be linked from the appropriate area on the website.
BACK TO TOP