Siskiyou Promise Scholarship Application
The College of the Siskiyous Promise is designed to remove the economic barriers to education. The "Promise" is graduating seniors from Siskiyou County and Modoc County high schools will have their enrollment fees, health fee, student representative fee and student center fees fully funded during their first year (consecutive fall and spring semesters) of attendance at College of the Siskiyous, crediting any applicable financial assistance. Promise students will also receive a book voucher for use in the Campus Bookstore during the fall and spring semesters.
To be eligible to apply for the College of the Siskiyous Promise Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a Siskiyou or Modoc County resident who will graduate from a Siskiyou County or Modoc County high school by June prior to the next Siskiyou Promise academic year. Students who graduate mid-year (December) will be eligible for next Siskiyou Promise academic year.
- Apply to College of the Siskiyous via CCCApply.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa or a Dream Act Application (AB540 students) - https://www.csac.ca.gov/ and add school code – 001187 (College of the Siskiyous).
- Fill out and submit Siskiyou Promise application and send in a copy of FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Expected Family Contribution (EFC) page.
- Complete College of the Siskiyous Orientation, Advising, and Registration Process (SOAR)
- At the SOAR session, enroll at College of the Siskiyous as a full-time student (at least 12 but recommend 15 units) for Fall and Spring. For students with disability accommodation needs, please call (530) 938-5374.
Return additional documents to:
Regina Weston, Coordinator
Student Equity & Siskiyou Promise
College of the Siskiyous
800 College Avenue
Weed CA 96094