Transfer Counseling


All College of the Siskiyous counselors can help you plan your transfer from COS to four-year colleges and universities. To make an appointment with a counselor about transfer you may call the Counseling and Support Services office at (530) 938-5353.

Counseling is also available at the Yreka Campus, call (530) 841-5550 for an appointment.


A Degree with a Guarantee- Transfer Associate Degrees


Click on link below for information regarding CSU's that are visiting COS.

Humboldt State University

CSU Chico







By participating in a UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program, you will receive early review of your academic records, early admission notification and specific guidance about major preparation and general education coursework.

Fall 2014: filing period Sep 1-30, 2013- See TAG matrix for campus specific information

  • Davis
  • Irvine
  • Merced
  • Riverside
  • San Diego
  • Santa Barbara
  • Santa Cruz

Use the online Transfer Admission Planner to complete a TAG application, and review it with your community college counselor and/or UC campus TAG adviser.